Submitted by Larry Abbot
Originally I had chrome bullets installed on each fork leg.
But the chrome hub cover wouldn't work with the bullets, so I bought the spikes from Working Class Choppers.(www.workingclasschoopers.com)
With the wheel spikes is a threaded rod which is too long, so I shortend it with a hacksaw.
I left 1 inch of rod on each fork leg. I then wrapped electrical tape on each end. The rod fits loose inside the front axle but won't move when tightened down. I add the tape as an extra measure but it's not necessary.
When I tightend the spikes the tape went inside the axle. I used blue loctite on each spike.
The finished product
Now when a cage gets too close I can spike em !!!
This website and it's contents are not affiliated with with Honda Motor Company, or any other group or organization. Performing the modifications listed within the website is done at your own risk. Developed and hosted by McLauthlin Technologies, LLC. Send questions, comments, or additions to